The following guidelines help developers of 3rd-party Linear apps and integrations to use Linear’s brand and assets correctly and consistently.
When naming apps and integrations that work with Linear, please follow these guidelines:
- Use a unique name for your application or integration
- Do not use “Linear” in the name of your application or integration
- Clearly state that the integration is built by you — and not Linear
- Do not use a name that is confusingly similar to Linear or infringes on any other trademarks
The logo and workmark are the most prominent elements of the Linear brand and it’s important to use them correctly. Similar to the Linear brandname, please refrain from using it as the main identifier for your app or integration.
Detailed instructions for usage of Linear’s brand assets are provided on the Linear Brand Guidelines page.
Developers can submit their Linear apps and integrations to the Linear Integrations directory. Please note that a listing in the directory does not constitute a “partnership” with Linear and should not be communicated as such. Please also refrain from using terms such as “official Linear integration” or “verified Linear app”.
To submit your application to the integration directory, follow these steps:
- 1.Fill out the integration submission form. It includes a sample page that helps to get a sense of the required copy style and length.
- 2.Submit assets to [email protected] or include a link in the form. Use this Figma template for asset guidelines.